The O Shot (Orgasm Shot)
Are You Incontinent or Experiencing Low Libido?
Research shows that only about 14% of women EVER talk to ANY of their physicians about sex. With around 4 in 10 suffering from a sexual disorder, why do only about 1 in 10 ever talk to their physician about sex?
According to Practice Bulletin in Obstetrics and Gynecology (April 2011), the reason may be that (with the exception of short-term hormone replacement) research shows few proven treatment options. Both physician and patient would be discouraged by discussing a problem for which there is no proven solution–so the doctor just doesn’t ask. Notice that the only treatment offered is vaginal estrogen or topical testosterone or psychotherapy. And even with the hormone therapies, the results were described as short-term.
The O Shot can help with:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
Call Moonstone today and book a confidential consultation with Shelly.