New Location for Moonstone in 2019
We have exciting news! We’ll be moving into a beautiful, new location in 2019. Starting Tuesday, January 2 you can visit us at our new offices.
And, not only will we have a much larger space, we’ll be adding staff and services to better serve you.
We aren’t moving far – 9511 NE Fourth Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98662. That’s just a few blocks away. Our phone number, 360.326.3171, will remain the same.
We’ll no longer be accepting insurance. See details of our new policies at the end of this announcement.
Starting January 1, 2019 Moonstone Medical will accept cash, credit card, or payment by check only at the time of service. If you need a super bill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement, we’ll be glad to provide that to you. We’ll no longer bill any insurance carriers starting January 1, 2019.
We’re happy to fax your medical records to your new provider. We need 7-days’ notice and a $25 fee is required at the time of your request. If you need copies of your medical records, please give us 7-days’ notice. There’s a fee of 25 cents per page with a $25 deposit paid at time of request. The balance (if any) is due when you pick up your records.
We’re very excited about some new services we’ll be adding:
- BioTe Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) to treat hair loss and the PRP facial, O-Shot, P-Shot and Anal Rejuvenation
- IPL for hyperpigmentation and Photo Facial
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Chemical Peels
- Facial Rejuvenation using collagen stimulators such as BellaFill and Sculptra that can be mixed with PRP for enhanced results
- Facial Rejuvenation using traditional temporary dermal fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse, Restylane, Lift, Silk, Defyne, and Refyne
- Body Augmentations such as the Brazilian Butt Lift, Breast Lift, Knee Lift, and Hand Rejuvenation
- Permanent Fat Reduction without dieting
- IV drip for Wellness and Recovery
- Micro Blading
- Micro Shading
- Lash extensions
- Permanent Make-up
An Overview of Moonstone Medical Aesthetics Changes & Charges for 2019
We will no longer bill insurance, however, will continue to see medical patients. We can provide a super-bill that can be submitted to insurance for reimbursement by the patient.
- A new patient medical office visit is $450. All subsequent follow-up medical visits will be charged at $250. All medical visits fees are due and payable at the time of the visit. We accept cash, check, or charge – no billing is available.
- There will be a $50 charge for each phone or faxed prescription refill request. The fee is payable at the time of the request.
- All lab work and/or blood work reviews require a medical office visit.
- There will be a $100 no-show fee for all visits, both medical and aesthetic services if the appointment is not moved or cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment.
- You will be charged $100 for an Aesthetic consultation with Shelly LaFrance, FNP. That fee will be applied toward Aesthetic services.
Moonstone Medical Aesthetics is committed to provide the best care for our patients. We are looking forward to the changes to our practice in 2019.
If you have any questions about our new policies or services, please contact us at 360.326.3171 or via email at email@example.com.